Our Open day is on Thursday 6 May
Please email the preschool at firstname.lastname@example.org to book in a tour time.
Times will be avalible between 9:00am - 11:00am and 3:30pm - 5:30pm
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in an Preschool is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your Preschool of choice, this will depend on your priority.
A non-refundable application fee applies of $55 applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from Catholic Education with the completed form attached. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
CONTACT THE PRESCHOOL
Preschool Director: Michelle Parkes
Office Manager: Michelle Kingma
Phone: +61 2620488