The School Community Council has a major role to play in our school by:
- Providing a parent forum;
- Helping to build community;
- Developing partnerships between parents and teachers;
- Developing and maintaining the grounds;
- Managing the budget; and
- Assisting in Policy Development
Eight meetings are held during the year. They usually occur on a Monday night 7.00-8.00pm in Weeks 4 and 8. Elections are held at the Annual General Meeting. Community Meetings are for all members of our school community and are advertised in the School Newsletter.