At Holy Spirit School we:
- Live our Catholic faith;
- Inspire learning;
- Exemplify best teaching practice;
- Celebrate our achievements and successes;
- Respect differences and embrace diversity; and
- Work collaboratively and build community.
At Holy Spirit Catholic Primary School, we strive to build an inclusive, caring and stimulating environment, where students are offered the best opportunities to succeed academically, spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially.
As a Catholic school community we value:
- relationships shaped by the Gospel;
- shared spiritual growth;
- quality teaching and learning;
- individuality and diversity;
- teamwork and support;
- innovative curriculum and pedagogy; and,
- justice and peace.
To assist each student to reach his/her potential, we are committed to being a vibrant and welcoming community where strong partnerships amongst children, parents, staff and the community are built and maintained.