Welcome to Holy Spirit Preschool
We aim to provide all children with a learning environment that is play based, engaging, respectful and developmentally appropriate that will enable each child to begin their journey of being lifelong learners and responsible, compassionate global citizens. In 2018 we were Rated 'Exceeding', against the National Quality Standards, at Holy Spirit we offer a dedicated preschool program for 4 year old children, prior to entering Primary School.
Holy Spirit Preschool enables your child to take their first step into Catholic Education where:
- Each preschool class has 22 children led by a team which includes a highly qualified Early Childhood Teacher and two Educators.
- The curriculum is based on the Australian National Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- An intentional play-based preschool program that includes teaching and learning opportunities based on the interests of the children.
- A rich community that focuses on a sense of belonging, pastoral care and support for all children and their families.
- A facilitated and supported transition into our Catholic Primary schools.
- A program that promotes Catholic values and encourages exploration, independence, and responsibility.
- Holy Spirit Preschool is a registered long day care and attracts the Australia government Child Care Subsidy (CCS) if eligible.
- Offers both Preschool (9:00am-3:00pm) or Preschool Plus (8:00am-5.30pm).
- We offer both programs either full time Monday -Friday or 5 day fortnight and the option to attend 40 weeks or 48 weeks of the year.
CONTACT THE PRESCHOOL
Preschool Director: Michelle Parkes
Office Manager: Michelle Kingma
Phone: +61 2620488